Twice a year the members of EFA find together to a general meeting. This year the autumnal event took place in Salzburg. The participants looked forward for an interesting program.
Speakers at the first day were:
- Johannes Kaindlstorfer, representative for „Allianz Freie Wärme“ (Lecture: Dangers and chances of individual heating)
- Johannes Steiglechner of TÜV Süd (Lecture: EU Nr. 305/2011, hamonized standards as well as notified testing laboratories in the context to fireplaces in Europe)
- Thomas Sommeregger of agency elements.at New Media Solutions GmbH (Lecture: The digital consumer, his status quo and trends of the industry in online-marketing)
The main topic of the second day was the general meeting:
- Welcome the new member of EFA e. V. – Dracholin GmbH from Metzingen
- Discussion of usual agenda
- diverse reports about European guidelines and standards
- for example CEO Dr. Heinrich Göddeke (Lecture: latest stand to standards TC 295 of roomsealed fireplaces, LOT 15 and 20, EU Nr. 305/2011, hight of chimneys above the roof)
The next general meeting is spring 2015 in wider area of Würzburg on March of 18 and 19.